Notifying Seamco.Net of Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied and is accessible on an Seamco.Net hosted site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify Seamco.Net by providing us with the following information:
1. the electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or the person authorized to act on the owner's behalf.
2. a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed and a description of the infringing activity.
3. identification of the location where the original or an authorized copy of the copyrighted work exists, for example the URL of the website where it is posted or the name of the book in which it has been published.
4. identification of the URL or other specific location on this site where the material that you claim is infringing is located; you must include enough information to allow us to locate the material.
5. your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address.
6. a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
7. a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
In the first instance please e-mail email@example.com
This contact information is only for reporting copyright infringement